You will visit one of the beautiful mountainous region of Georgia. On the way you will see Ananuri castle which was built in the VI-XVIII centuries on the military road. It represented secular, religious and military centre at the same time. Its facade is richly adorned with diverse carving. From where you can see amazing view of Jinvali reservoir. You’ll visit Gergeti Trinity located on the 2170 m height. The church built in the XVIth century is beautifully blended with mountains of the gorge and creats unique view with Mkinvartsveri, which is 5047 m. Gergeti, hoisted in the clouds, makes unforgettable impression on visitors.
- Departure to the direction of Kazbegi in the morning.
- After approximately one hour travelling we will visit Ananuri castle (built in XVI-XVIII centuries).
- After visiting Ananuri we’ll go to Gergeti.
- After 2-hour- travelling we’ll visit Gergeti Trinity church. (built in XIV century).
- After visiting Gergeti Trinity we’ll rest and have dinner (you’ll taste local traditional dishes.)
- After dinner we’ll come back to the capital, Tbilisi.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tbilisi International Airport|
|THE TOUR DURATION||9 – 10 hours|
NECESSARY EQUIPMENT FOR THE
|Comportable shoes, Waterproof jacket, sun protection things (sun glasses, sun protection cream)|
THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
| Full transport service (comfortable transport)
Qualified excursion guide
Guide during the whole tour
Qualified tour coordinator
Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
The first free medical assistance
THE TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- The tour with it’s complication and data belongs to easy category,
- Duration of the walk: 2 hours;
- Duration of driving: 5 – 6 hours.