During the tour we will visit Dmanisi settlements where by the archaeological excavations with many other things were found remains of the first Europians called ,,Zezva and Mzia” dating back to 1.8 ma. (1.8 million years). Also we’ll visit Bolnisi Sioni Vth century beautiful church, where is preserved the oldest Georgian inscription, which is one of the world’s 14 alphabets.
- Departure to the direction of Bolnisi in the morning.
- Approximately after one hour travelling, we will visit Bolnisi Sioni church (built in the Vth century), where is preserved the oldest Georgian inscription.
- After visiting Sioni we’ll departure to Dmanisi direction.
- We’ll visit Dmanisi settelment, where by archaelogical excavations with many other things were found remains of ,,Zezva and Mzia” called the first Europeans. (VI-XV c. )
- After visiting Dmanisi settelment we’ll rest and have dinner in a restaurant.
- After rest and dinner we’ll come back to the capital.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tbilisi International Airport|
|THE TOUR DURATION||8 – 9 hours|
NECESSARY EQUIPMENT FOR THE
|Comportable shoes, Waterproof jacket, sun protection things (sun glasses, sun protection cream)|
THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
| Full transport service (comfortable transport)
Qualified excursion guide
Guide during the whole tour
Qualified tour coordinator
Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
The first free medical assistance
THE TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- The tour with it’s complication and data belongs to easy category,
- Duration of the walk: 2 hours;
- Duration of driving: 3 – 4 hours.