During the tour you will visit historical castle, which is known as ,,Goris tsikhe” and is situated in town Gori. You’ll view house-museum of the world’s leader Joseph Jughashvili (Stalin). Also you will visit antique cave town Uflistsikhe, which exists under the open-air on the bank of the river Mtkvari 10 km away from the town Gori.
- In the morning departure to Gori;
- Approximately after 1 hour traveling we will enter to Gori and first time we’ll visit Gori castle. (built in VIII-XVIII centuries).
- After visiting Gori castle we’ll see Soviet leader’s Joseph Jughashvili (Stalini) house-museum. ( house where he was born and his personal carriage).
- After seeing hous-museum we will rest a little and have dinner in restaurant (you will taste Georgian national dishes).
- After resting and dinner we will visit museum existed in the open air, cave town Uflistsikhe. (in historical sources first time is mentioned in the VII century and is situated 10 km away from Gori, it consists about 150 caves.
- After visiting Uflistsikhe we will return in the capital.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tbilisi International Airport|
|THE TOUR DURATION||5 – 6 hours|
|NECESSARY EQUIPMENT FOR THE TOUR PARTICIPANTS||Comportable shoes, Waterproof jacket, sun protection things (sun glasses, sun protection cream)|
|THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:|| Full transport service (comfortable transport)
Qualified excursion guide
Guide during the whole tour
Qualified tour coordinator
Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
The first free medical assistance
|THE TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:||Alcoholic drinks|
- The tour with it’s complication and data belongs to easy category,
- Duration of the walk: 2 hours;
- Duration of driving: 2 hours.