The tour includes sightseeing of the XII-XIIIth centuries cave castle- town Vardzia situated on the left bank of the river Kura, rising to 12 tiers which consisted of 600 rooms. Also we will visit IXth century Asian style renewed castle town Rabati, located in Akhaltsikhe.
- Departure to the direction of Akhaltsikhe in the morning.
- After two hour traveling we will visit Rabati caste-town (Ix century).
- After viewing Rabati castle we’ll rest and have dinner in a restaurant. (You’ll taste local Georgian traditional cuisine).
- After dinner and rest we will defarture to Vardzia direction.
- We’ll view amazing Vardzia complex.
- After visiting the complex we’ll return to Tbilisi.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tbilisi International Airport|
|THE TOUR DURATION||9 – 10 hours|
NECESSARY EQUIPMENT FOR THE
|Comportable shoes, Waterproof jacket, sun protection things (sun glasses, sun protection cream)|
THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
| Full transport service (comfortable transport)
Qualified excursion guide
Guide during the whole tour
Qualified tour coordinator
Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
The first free medical assistance
THE TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- The tour with it’s complication and data belongs to easy category,
- Duration of the walk: 3-4 hours;
- Duration of driving: 4-5 hours.