During the tour you’ll go sightseeing of ancient castle – town Sighnaghi, which is also known as ,,The Town of Love”. You will see one of the longest wall in the world. You’ll walk through the medieval cobblestone streets. Enjoy with wonderful views of the Caucasus mountain range and Alazani valley. You will visit Bodbe nunnery built in VIII-IXth centuries, where the Georgians’ enlightener St. Nino died and is buried.
- Departure to the direction of Sighnaghi in the morning.
- Approximately one hour and half traveling we’ll visit castle -town Sighnaghi.
- Explore the town Sighnaghi also is known as ,,The Town of Love”. You will see one of the longest wall in the world. You’ll walk through the medieval streets and visit a historical-ethnographic museum, enjoy with wonderful views of the Caucasus mountain range and Alazani valley.
- After viewing of the town we’ll have dinner in a restaurant (you’ll taste national dishes).
- After dinner we will visit Bodbe nunnery, where the Georgians’s enlightener St. Nino died and is buried.
- After viewing the monastery we’ll come back to the capital.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tbilisi International Airport|
|THE TOUR DURATION||8– 9 hours|
|NECESSARY EQUIPMENT FOR THE TOUR PARTICIPANTS||Comportable shoes, Waterproof jacket, sun protection things (sun glasses, sun protection cream)|
|THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:|| Full transport service (comfortable transport)
Qualified excursion guide
Guide during the whole tour
Qualified tour coordinator
Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
The first free medical assistance
|THE TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:||Alcoholic drinks|
- The tour with it’s complication and data belongs to easy category,
- Duration of the walk: 2-3 hours;
- Duration of driving: 3 hours.