During the tour you will introduce capital of Georgia Tbilisi, where you will visit masterpiece of modern architecture Trinity church, which is one of the biggest building in the Europe. Metekhi church located on rocky ledge of the river Kura, sulfur (motley) baths, Sunni mosque, where pray Shiites too, we’ll walking on botanical garden, Narikala castle founded in the IVth century, street of Shardeni, which bears the name of Franch jeweler and traveler Jean Sharden, We’ll viewing souvenirs and taste Georgian cuisine. We’ll visit National museum, where you’ll see diverse artifacts of Art, we’ll visit VI century Anchiskhati church, synagogue, we’ll visit Funicular, from where you will see amazing view of the capital, of the city where alongside of orthodox churches and monasteries during centuries exists catholic churches , mosque and synagogue.
- We will visit Trinity church in the morning. (It’s one of the biggest building in Europe 60 meters).
- After visiting Trinity church we’ll go to the Metekhi church, which is located on the rocky ledge bank of the river Kura.
- After seeing Metekhi church we’ll sulfur (motley) baths, we will visit Sunni mosque, viewing Tbilisi botanical garden.
- Next we will visit Narikala castle founded in IVth century, which storage oldest history of the city and proudly overlooks of old Tbilisi.
- After visiting Narikala castle we’ll pass through the Shardeni street, which bears the name of Franch jeweler and traveler Jean Sharden. We’ll viewing souvenirs and have light lunch.
- After lunch and rest we will visit Anchiskhati VI century church, which is oldest church-building preserved for today.
- After viewing Anchiskhati church we’ll go to the National museum, where we will see as diverse artifacts of Art as antique things discovered during the archeological excavations.
- After viewing museum we’ll visit Funicular, from where you will see amazing view of the capital, taste delicious Georgian cuisine and enjoy with wonderful views of night Tbilisi.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tbilisi International Airport|
|THE TOUR DURATION||6 – 7 hours|
|NECESSARY EQUIPMENT FOR THE TOUR PARTICIPANTS||Comportable shoes, Waterproof jacket, sun protection things (sun glasses, sun protection cream)|
|THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:|| Full transport service (comfortable transport)
Qualified excursion guide
Guide during the whole tour
Qualified tour coordinator
Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
The first free medical assistance
|THE TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:||Alcoholic drinks|
- The tour with it’s complication and data belongs to easy category,
- Duration of the walk: 4 – 5 hours;
- Duration of driving: 1 hours.