SPEND YOUR JOYFUL DAYS IN GUDAURI
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tbilisi International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
|NECESSARY EQUIPMENT FOR THE TOUR PARTICIPANTS||Comportable shoes, Waterproof jacket, sun protection things (sun glasses, sun protection cream)|
|THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:|| Transfer ( airport- hotel-airport )
Food ( based on the programme )
The first free medical assistance
Souvenirs with status “ one of us “
|THE TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:|| Alcoholic drinks
After accommodation at a hotel you will viewing the Capital of Georgia. You’ll visit Abanotubani, oldest castle of Narikala, Anchiskhati and Metekhi churches. We’ll drive to the old capital of Georgia, Mtskheta, which is called holy city and is entered in the Unesco cultural heritage list. You will visit one of the featured monument of christian world. Svetitskhoveli cathedral where is buried robe of Jesus Christ. You will also visit Samtavro nunnery.
- In the morning viewing of Tbilisi. (The capital of Georgia)
- We will visit old Tbilisi and viewing sulfur baths, Narikala castle (founded in IV century), Anchiskhati (V-VI centuries) and Metekhi (consists with various period buildings) churches.
- After viewing Old Tbilisi we’ll departure to Mtskheta direction.
- Approxmimately half hour traveling we’ll enter in Mtskheta (Old capital of Georgia is entered in the list of UNESCO heritage list).
- First of all we’ll visit Svetitskhoveli cathedral (present building is built in XI century).
- After visiting Svetitskoveli we will rest and have dinner in restaurant (you’ll taste Georgian dishes.).
- After dinner we’ll visit Samtavro nunnery (bilongs to XI century).
After viewing Samtavro nunnery we’ll return to the capital Tbilisi
In the morning we will departure to Gudauri direction. On the way we will visit beautiful Sabaduri forest and Ananuri castle.
Sabaduri _ forests from between Tianeti and Tskhvarichamia. You can enjoy deep beautiful forests.
Ananuri castle _ built in XVI-XVIII centuries on military road, which at the same time presents secular, religious and military center. Its fasade is richly decorated with various decorations. From here spreads beautiful view on Jinvali reservoir. You will have dinner and taste local dishes.
Gudauri _ is a ski resort located on the south-facing plateau of The Greater Caucasus Mountain Range. The resort is situated in the Stepantsminda District, at an elevation of 2,200 meters (7,200 ft.) above sea level with skiable area enjoying maximum exposure to the sun.
In the morning we will back to Tbilisi. On the way we will visit Jvary monastery.
Jvary monastery _ built in VI century on the confluence of rivers Kura and Aragvi, from here you can see amazing view of oldest town Mtskheta.