You will view the Capital of Georgia. You’ll visit Abanotubani, the oldest castle of Narikala, Anchiskhati and Metekhi churches. We’ll drive to the old capital of Georgia, Mtskheta, which is declared as the Holy City and is listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. You will visit one of the featured monument of Christian World, Svetitskhoveli cathedral, where is buried the robe of Jesus Christ. You will also visit Samtavro nunnery and the V-VIth centuries Jvari monastery which stands on the rocky mountaintop at the confluence of the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers and overlooks the oldest town Mtskheta.
- Go sightseeing of Tbilisi in the morning. (The capital of Georgia).
- We will visit old Tbilisi and view sulfur baths, Narikala castle (founded in IV century), Anchiskhati (V-VI centuries) and Metekhi (consists of various period buildings) churches.
- After viewing Old Tbilisi we’ll departure to Mtskheta direction.
- Approximately half hour travelling we’ll enter Mtskheta (Old capital of Georgia is listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO).
- First of all, we’ll visit Jvari monastery (built in the VIth century, from where spreads wonderful view of Mtskheta).
- After viewing Jvari monastery we’ll visit Svetitskhoveli cathedral (present building is built in XI century).
- After visiting Svetitskoveli we will rest and have dinner in a restaurant (you’ll taste Georgian dishes.).
- After dinner we’ll visit Samtavro nunnery (belongs to XIth century).
- After viewing Samtavro nunnery we’ll return to the capital
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tbilisi International Airport|
|THE TOUR DURATION||7 – 8 hours|
|NECESSARY EQUIPMENT FOR THE TOUR PARTICIPANTS||Comportable shoes, Waterproof jacket, sun protection things (sun glasses, sun protection cream)|
|THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:|| Full transport service (comfortable transport)
Qualified excursion guide
Guide during the whole tour
Qualified tour coordinator
Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
The first free medical assistance
|THE TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:||Alcoholic drinks|
- The tour with it’s complication and data belongs to easy category,
- Duration of the walk: 1 hours;
- Duration of driving: 3 hours.