During the tour you will visit house – museum of the king Erekle II situated in Telavi, you’ll see 900 years old plane tree, medieval age Ikalto monastery complex and academy, In Kvareli we’ll visit house museum of Georgian poet and public figure Ilia Chavchavadze, Also we’ll visit family cellar, where you’ll taste delicious national dishes and Georgian wine made traditional method in pitcher.
- In the morning departure to Telavi direction.
- We will viewing town and house-museum of the king Erekle II.
- After viewing of town we’ll departure to Ikalto direction, where we’ll see Ikalto monastery complex and academy.
- After seeing Ikalto we’ll visit family cellar and have dinner. (you’ll atste Georgian cuisine and Georgian wine).
- After dinner we’ll departure to Kvareli direction.
- After half hour traveling we’ll visit house-museum of Georgian poet and public figure Ilia Chavchavadze.
- After seeing museum we’ll return to the capital Tbilisi.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tbilisi International Airport|
|THE TOUR DURATION||8 – 9 hours|
|NECESSARY EQUIPMENT FOR THE TOUR PARTICIPANTS||Comportable shoes, Waterproof jacket, sun protection things (sun glasses, sun protection cream)|
|THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:|| Full transport service (comfortable transport)
Qualified excursion guide
Guide during the whole tour
Qualified tour coordinator
Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
The first free medical assistance
|THE TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:||Alcoholic drinks|
- The tour with it’s complication and data belongs to easy category,
- Duration of the walk: 2-3 hours;
- Duration of driving: 3-4 hours.